Vous pouvez contribuer simplement à Wikibéral. Pour cela, demander un compte à email@example.com. N'hésitez pas!
Musique et libéralisme
- Support your local emperor de Blues Traveler : "It seems one's going to walk where he's willing to walk"
- Free Will de Rush : "I will choose free will"
- Closer to Free de Bodeans : "Everybody wants to live / How they wanna live"
- Rather Die Than Be Your Slave de Pokerface (ou Window Media Version)
- Fortunate Son de Credence Clearwater Revival: "Some folks are born made to wave the flag/ Ooh, they're red, white and blue./ And when the band plays "Hail to the chief"/Ooh, they point the cannon at you/ It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son./It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one." Populist song against the war-mongering state and elites.
- Symphony of Destruction de Megadeth: "Take a mortal man, and put him in control; watch him become a god, and watch the heads roll."
- Cult of Personality de Living Colour: "Only you can set you free"
- Head Like a Hole de Nine Inch Nails: "I'd rather die than give you control."
- We're Only Gonna Die For Our Arrogance de Bad Religion: "To conquer was his goal / So he built his great empire / And he slaughtered his own kind / He died a confused man / Killed himself in his own mind."
- Don't tread on me de Metallica: "Never begins it, never, but once engaged/ Never surrenders, showing the fangs of rage."
- What are we fighting for? de Chumbawamba: "Come on all you big strong me/ Uncle Sam needs your help again/ he got himself in a terrible jam/ way down yonder in desert-land"
- War Pigs de Black Sabbath: "Politicians hide them selves away/ they only started the whole war/ Why should they go out to fight?/They leave that all to the poor"
- Civil War de Guns 'N Roses: "...But still the wars go on as the years go by / With no love of God or human rights / 'Cause all these dreams are swept aside / by bloody hands of the hypnotized / Who carry the cross of homicide / And history bears the scars of our civil wars"
- Mercy Now de Mary Gauthier: "People in power, well / They'll do anything to keep their crown / I love life, and life itself could use some mercy now."
- "I used to be an american/and they told us we were free/but the only ones with rights were crooks/and the news heads on T.V." (From The American Zone by L. Neil Smith)
- You Don't Know Me de Armand Van Helden: "You don't even know me / You say that I'm not living right /You don't understand me / So why do you judge my life?"
- Mechanic of the Sequence de Neuroticfish : You--you act like a puppet / You--you can move without strings / You--you want to be remoted /Because you are unable to fly without wings / I don't sympathize with your way of living / I don't synchronize my life to your point of view /I don't want to live in a way without giving / I don't want to live in the way I love you
- Golden de Jill Scott: "I'm holdin' on to my freedom / can't take it from me / I was born in to it / it comes naturally"
- The Lincolnshire Poacher : a song about Poaching from a time and place were kill a deer to feed yourself or your family would bring death
- Taxman : The Beatles
- Rap tout : Les Inconnus
- Spirits in the Material World : The Police
- Ma liberté de penser : Florent Pagny
- On peut plus rien dire: Didier Bourdon
Groupes et artistes
- Johann Strauss II
- Billie Joe Armstrong
- Iron Maiden
- Jimmie Vaughan
- Jean-Louis Costes (artiste trash proche de l'anarchisme individualiste et du libertarisme)
- Georges Brassens
- Roger E. Bissell, 1998, "Thoughts on musical characterization and plot: the symbolic and emotional power of dramatic music", Art Ideas, 5/1
- Roger E. Bissell, 1999, Music and Perceptual Cognition, The Journal of Ayn Rand Studies, Vol 1, n°1, Fall
|Accédez d'un seul coup d’œil au portail culture de wikibéral.|